HQ Chennai Army Merit List 2023 Download, Chennai army bharti rally results, Chennai army bharti rally written exam results, Chennai sena bharti result, Chennai army bharti rally Pft, Written & Medical exam marks & Merit list, Chennai army bharti physical results or scorecard, Chennai army rally result download, Army selected candidate list, Army joining status, Army SSB interview date. HQ Chennai army rally bharti 2023 Physical (PFT) results, Written exam results, Medical exam results, Merit list, SSB interview date, Joining Letter Status.
HQ Chennai Army Merit List Download 2023 #Agniveer Bharti Results
HQ Chennai Army Bharti Rally 2023:- A notification has been issued by the HQ Chennai Army bharti Recruitment Rally Department, which announces the final result or merit list of the recruitment of the posts of results download Gd, Clerk, Tradesman.
Chennai army Bharti official notification must be check – opening and last date of registration army bharti, admit card, exam syllabus, (PFT) physical fitness test process, medical examination, merit list, after the clear army recruiting process SSB interview & and the last joining status.
Note: Candidate can check all the notifications of release by the INDIAN ARMY recruiting department.
Official Visit: www.unicexam.com
- – Soldier General Duty
- – Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management
- – Soldier Tradesman (8th & 10th Pass)
- – Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps) & NA (Veterinary) in RVC
- – Technical/ Soldier (Tech) Aviation / Ammunition Examiner
Organized & Registration Details of Chennai Army Merit List:
|Department||Indian Army Recruiting Department, HQ Chennai|
|District List||Chennai, Viluppuram, Tiruvallur, Kancheepuram, Vellore, Cuddalore, and Tiruvannamalai|
|Registration & Rally Date||Full Details Notification – Visit|
|Admit Card||Download your admit card|
|Rally Venue||check your admit card after the release|
|Results Status||Visit below links|
Medical Test Point Of Chennai Army Merit List 2023:
In the Indian Army, the next step of successful candidates in a physical fitness test and physical measurement test will be a medical examination. In which candidates should not have knees, flat feet, or squint-eyed and they should not be blind. Medical examination for the Indian Army will be added to the successful applicant, therefore Varicose veins will be considered as temporary disqualification. Therefore, the applicant must be in good mental and physical health.
- A candidate must have a muscular structure and good mental health.
- The Candidate must be able to read 6/6 in a distant concept chart with each eye.
- Applicant Colour vision should be CP – III (able to understand white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lamp at 1.5 meters).
- The chest must be well amplified having a minimum 5 cms expansion.
- The candidate must have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular thought in both eyes.
- Candidate must have enough natural healthy gum and teeth minimum 14 dental points.
- Must not have diseases like damage to bones, hydrocele, and varicocele/piles.
- Indian Army Soldier General Duty (GD) Post for infantry must have 6/6 eyesight.
HQ Chennai Army Merit List 2023 Important Links:
Candidates should not pay any money to join the HQ Chennai Army Bharti recruitment. In the Indian Army, no candidate is selected on the basis of money.
दलालो से सावधान रहे और इसकी जानकारी नजदीकी आर्मी सेंटर में देवे | जनहित में जारी…|
|Free Job Alert Govt Jobs Notification 2023 | Apply Online Now|
|All Jobs Placement Store 2023 | For 10th/12th/Graduate)|
|All State Recruiting Department Jobs 2023|
|Note - The information given by us may be tentative and potential because All the above-mentioned information is collected from different online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators/Owner/Unicexam.com) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants/candidates to please cross-check also the department's official website and official notification circular before final submission.|